REZ LIFE

Friday, August 01, 2008

White Coat Ceremony

I (Tracy) have take over the duties of the Bloghog since Jesse will not have much time when school is in full session. His White Coat Ceremony was today, August 1, 2008, and it is a time when each student is reminded of his/her dedication to the profession of Medicine. There was a wonderful keynote speaker and the ceremony also reminded everyone about the importance of integrity, compassion, caring, service and leadership as a medical provider. I was inspired as well!



Here is Jesse receiving his White Coat. He had to say his name through a microphone and where he is from then walk to the middle of the stage to be adorned with the coat. It was very formal. I was nervous for him!



Mama and Papa Crane sent him a dozen roses and we ended up with 2 dozen. Thank you...they were absolutely beautiful!! I'm so proud of my hubby. It will be a long road ahead but as the grandmother in the movie "Parenthood" says, "Life is a like a roller coaster....I never liked the merry-go-round because it just went round and round. A roller coaster goes up and down and makes you scared and excited all at the same time". Friends and Family, with all these changes we will need your encouragement and support. Keep us in your prayers!!

2 Comments:

  • Hey Tracy, wow...I'm so proud of Jesse. I love you both so much and I miss you already. Jesse looks really nice with his White Coat. I can't believe it....Jesse, you're making it out there big time. Keep it up and some day God will take you two to a place where you can spread his love to people who need it the most. I know you both have done so much in my life and I'm truly blessed to have had you both in my life for so long. I hope you all adjust well at your new home and hope the dogs do well in the heat. I bet they miss Tsaile already. I would if I were them. Hehehe. Congratulations again, Jesse. Love you both. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Vel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

  • I was so delighted to get an avenue to your blog. What a wonderful way to stay in contact. Jesse, congratulations on being accepted into medical school and the white coat ceremony. What an awesome adventure God is leading you on. you and Tracy are embarking on a new Chapter in your life provided by the Father. I know that as you continue to have a heart for Him he will continue to answer the desires of your hearts. Tracy, I am so happy for both of you in the news of your pregnancy. God's favor and blessings continue to pour out on you guys. I will continue to pray and lift you up as you adjust to life in Mesa. God is so Awesome and your willing hearts allows us to see how wonderful he is.

    God Bless
    Laura in Kingman

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home