REZ LIFE

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Reunion

I (Tracy) got to travel to Wisconsin to visit immediate and extended family the beginning of August. Every year the Noggles/Chabla families get together at the Pewaukee Lake west of Milwaukee for some summer fun. The last time I got to go was 6 years ago. We had a good time which never changes but the kids are taller and adults a little older...including myself. The weather was absolutely wonderful during the stay up north so I couldn't complain. Jesse, of course, was sweating it out down in Phoenix during his second week of school.

We are settling into a routine down here. He is in full swing of classes....medical skills and tons of studying. I do not envy him at all but I think he enjoys the challenge.

I wish I could post some beautiful picture of a mountain, river or canyon we recently explored but unfortunately the concrete jungle is all we have these days.

Until next time...

2 Comments:

  • Hey Tracy, It is good to hear you are doing very well. Julia and I are very excited for you and Jesse. Be easy on him when you get closer to January and everything really starts getting ...anxious. Send him out for ice cream and salsa at least a couple times though.
    Hey, I want a column on your thoughts on the DNC and the RNC. Both have been really good. My vote was locked way back in 2000 when I really started following McCain, but I do see how people can get fired up for either party. Damn, the maverick thru another fast one with his choice of Palin, and granted I really only know her from her acceptance speech, but it looks like he made a hell of a choice, I was very much impressed.
    Well, Cooper's favorite things right now are chasing Vegas around the room, riding in his wagon, eating ash tree seeds, playing with a rubber chicken, and his mama. It is really a fun time, something you will be doing, but first you have to go thru the 2, 3, and 4 o'clock feedings....It is definitely worth it. Love, Zac

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

  • HEY! I WAS THERE!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home